Leadership Knoxville’s vision statement, “Every Leader – A Servant Leader,” embodies its institutional belief that community leaders who act as trustees of the community seek first to serve...then to lead.
Since its inception in 1985, the organization’s 1000 alumni, who represent every possible aspect of our community, have been advancing that belief.
News & Announcements
- 01/31/2014 // A reflection of one grad's Intro Knox experience - a catalyst for civic involvment
- 01/31/2014 // What Intro Knox Graduates are saying about the program
- 01/27/2015 // IK15W Class Session 1: Exploring Knoxville's History
- 02/03/2015 // IK15W Class Session 2: The Political & Economic Community
- 02/10/2015 // IK15W Class Session 3: The Educational Community
- 02/17/2015 // IK15W Class Session 4: Innovation & Cooperation: A Regional View
- 02/24/2015 // IK15W Class Session 5: The Healthy and Caring Community
"Had I only made it to one class, it would have been worth it. Each week was a great educational and growing experience that has strengthened my ties to this community."